- 3 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Russian air strikes kill 19 civilians in northwest Syria
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tabu and Rakulpreet are busy with their upcoming movie, 'De De Pyaar De' promotions. They have given us oodles of outfit goals and beckoned us to raise our fashion game. So, for the latest promotion round, they came in power dresses. Yes, they both donned absolutely impressive dresses, which exuded class and elegance. So, let's find out what they wore.
Tabu totally channelled boss lady look with her black dress that was accentuated by flared yet sharp silhouette. Her attire was full-sleeved and highlighted by white-hued circular patterns. It was a smart pleated dress, which can be sported on most of the occasions. The actress teamed her attire with black sandals and accessorised her look with oxidised earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a matte icy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and heavy kohl. The impeccable hairdo completed Tabu's classy look.
Rakulpreet is slowly turning out to be one of the best-dressed divas of the Hindi film industry. The actress backed military fashion with a timeless trench dress that came from the label, Atsu. Rakulpreet's midi attire was sleeveless and dipped in a beige-hue. It also featured the four classic black buttons and pockets. The purple ribbon tied on her waist colour-blocked her attire, which she paired with Madison beige heels from Monrow. The quirky earrings came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The ponytail rounded out her look.