- 28 min ago Be It Almost Any Occasion, These Leading Tinsel Town Ladies Have Outfit Ideas For You
- 36 min ago Synesthesia: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension)
- 18 hrs ago Disha Patani's Sassy On-duty Look Is About Denims And Chic Neckpiece
- News Election Results 2019: From rivals to colleagues, Congratulations pour in for PM Modi
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Shooting To Begin From June; Mrunal Jain & Rahul Sharma Approached!
- Technology Flipkart bags Xiaomi Black Shark 2: Likely to be a Flipkart Exclusive
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Finance Reliance Capital To Sell Its Entire Stake In RNAM To Nippon To Pare Debt
- Sports Top WWE superstars refusing to work in Super ShowDown
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tabu and Rakulpreet are busy with their upcoming movie, 'De De Pyaar De' promotions. They have given us oodles of outfit goals and beckoned us to raise our fashion game. So, for the latest promotion round, they came in power dresses. Yes, they both donned absolutely impressive dresses, which exuded class and elegance. So, let's find out what they wore.
Tabu totally channelled boss lady look with her black dress that was accentuated by flared yet sharp silhouette. Her attire was full-sleeved and highlighted by white-hued circular patterns. It was a smart pleated dress, which can be sported on most of the occasions. The actress teamed her attire with black sandals and accessorised her look with oxidised earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a matte icy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and heavy kohl. The impeccable hairdo completed Tabu's classy look.
Rakulpreet is slowly turning out to be one of the best-dressed divas of the Hindi film industry. The actress backed military fashion with a timeless trench dress that came from the label, Atsu. Rakulpreet's midi attire was sleeveless and dipped in a beige-hue. It also featured the four classic black buttons and pockets. The purple ribbon tied on her waist colour-blocked her attire, which she paired with Madison beige heels from Monrow. The quirky earrings came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The ponytail rounded out her look.