- 24 min ago Daily Horoscope, 14 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Anne Heche - Decoding The Late Actress' ‘Effortless’ Style
- 12 hrs ago Qualities In Men Who Know How To Handle Relationships Well
- 13 hrs ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- Finance 12 Stocks To Buy Next Week As Recommended By Top Brokerage Houses
- Sports Premier League: Brentford humiliate Manchester United with 4-0 thrashing
- Movies Shefali Shah On Playing Akshay Kumar's Mom In Waqt: I Have Nobody To Blame
- News Karnataka's Vidhana Soudha illuminated in Tricolour
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Sale: Best Deals On iQOO, OnePlus, Samsung & Xiaomi Phones
- Travel Benbulbin: Ireland's Prime Attraction
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
- Automobiles Ola Electric Car Teaser Video Out
Created before the second wave of Covid-19 pandemic, Taapsee Pannu's interview and photoshoot for the May/June 2021 issue of Vogue India were executed following the Covid-19 safety protocol. Photographed by Bikramjit Bose at Suryagarh Jaisalmer, Taapsee won us with her perceptive photoshoot and gave us oodles of fashion goals. The Pink actress flaunted stylish looks and eclectic wardrobe. She was styled by Priyanka Kapadia Badani. We have decoded her looks from the photoshoot for some refreshing fashion inspiration.
Taapsee Pannu's Sequin Slip Dress
Taapsee Pannu was a vision to behold in her multi-hued 'Nooraniyat' sequin slip dress, which was designed by Manish Malhotra. It was a sleeveless dress accentuated by embellished sequins and textural accents. Barefoot, Taapsee looked stunning in her dress and oozed glamour with statement jewellery. She wore 18K gold and semi-precious stone ring and earrings from Tara Fine Jewellery. Her eternity band was from Diosa Paris by Darshan Dave and she also upped her look with rings from Joolry. The makeup was highlighted by smokey kohl and bronzer. The sleek wet tresses completed her glam look.
Taapsee Pannu's Fringe Sequin Jacket
The Manmarziyaan actress also made a strong case for glamorous bohemian-inspired fashion with her fringe sequin jacket that was also designed by Manish Malhotra. It was a structured jacket with mosaic patterns in blue tones and her jacket also featured intricate fringe hem enhanced by subtle embellishments. She wore jewellery from Tara Fine Jewellery and Diosa Paris by Darshan Dave. The makeup was marked by icy pink tones and smokey kohl. The curly hairdo rounded out her fashionable avatar.
Taapsee Pannu's Black And White Outfit
Taapsee Pannu slayed it in her striking black and white outfit, which made us think of a chessboard. It was a classic black and white checkered outfit with a matching necktie. Her ensemble came from Gucci and the edgy Amalaka hoops from Ridhi Asrani totally notched up her style quotient. The makeup was highlighted by smokey kohl, contoured cheekbones, and minty-pink lip shade. The impeccable bun completed her modern retro look.
Taapsee Pannu's Knitted Dress
The Mulk actress gave us major winter fashion goals with her knitted dress that was designed by Prabal Gurung. The round-necked dress of hers was full-sleeved and featured a button-down, with a criss-cross slit on bodice. It was a smart look and Taapsee only upped it with equally strong jewellery game. Her dainty earrings came from Tara Fine Jewellery and she also showed us how to accessorise a bracelet with her uncut diamond bracelet from Amrapali. She also wore an emerald bracelet from Umrao Jaipur. The makeup was highlighted by fresh tones and the wet tresses rounded out her boss lady look.
Taapsee Pannu's Colour-Blocked Separates
Posed to perfection, Taapsee Pannu looked simply gorgeous in her colour-blocked separates. She wore an ivory textured embellished blouse from Ritika Mirchandani and paired it with a high-waist black skirt with flowy silhouette and white stripes from De Castro. She spruced up her look with diamond and emerald bracelets. Her bracelets were from Amrapali and Umrao Jaipur. The makeup was marked by glossy lip shade and smokey kohl. The bun completed her party-worthy look.
Taapsee Pannu's Structured Dress
Taapsee Pannu had our attention with her structured dress that was designed by David Koma. It was a black and white image, so we don't know the exact hues incorporated in her dress but the dress was definitely about eye-catching contrasts. The dress made for an ideal office wear and she accessorised her look with delicate earrings and cocktail rings from Tara Fine Jewellery. One of her rings was also from Diosa Paris by Darshan Dave. She rounded out her look with a neat bun.
Taapsee Pannu's 50s-era Dress
With this dress of hers, the Thappad actress reminded us of the 50s era. It was a structured dress too with pleated flared skirt. Her dress was made out of a sturdy fabric and she paired her dress with classy boots. Her dress and shoes were from Alexander McQueen. She completed her amazing look with an impeccable bun.
Taapsee Pannu's Trousers And Waistcoat
Taapsee Pannu gave us a travel-perfect look in her waistcoat and trousers. This time too, she played with classic black and white colour-blocks. While her black-hued sleeveless waistcoat was from Āroka, her flared ivory trousers were designed by Shehla Khan. She also sported earrings from Alexander McQueen and again inspired us with her impeccable bun hairdo.
So, which outfit of Taapsee Pannu from Vogue India's photoshoot did you like the most? Let us know that.
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare OTT Awards 2021: Taapsee Pannu And Other Actresses Surprise Us With Their Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeOn Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba Promotions: Taapsee Pannu Flaunts Two Gorgeous Sarees; Which Saree Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Mustard-Yellow Saree Look Decoded From The Movie’s Poster
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Red Saree Look In The Teaser Matters; Here’s Why!
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Amyra Dastur And Taapsee Pannu Flaunt Comfy And Eye-Catching Traditional Outfits