- 3 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 4 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 4 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 7 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Taapsee Pannu looked beautiful in her latest saree look. With vintage phone on a wooden table, an upholstered chaise lounge, and patterned curtains in the frame, the actress looked straight out of an old-school movie. She captioned her picture as, "Tried to mix the old school n the new technology courtesy our in house interior decor specialist @shagun_pannu. That 'chota parda' with a parda of its own is that vintage thrill we wanted to have. Now all set to have a good movie watching sun downer". Well, she has her apartment tastefully done and we have decoded her saree look for some old-fashioned fashion inspiration.
So, Taapsee Pannu wore a pristine white cotton saree that we thought was a break from all the contemporary numbers. Her saree was accentuated by chikankari work, which was subtle and she draped her saree in a traditional nivi style. To accentuate her simple saree look, the Game Over actress paired it with a red-hued blouse that was intricately-patterned and featured buttons at the back. It was a wonderful combination and Taapsee looked like a yesteryear diva in her saree.
As for her jewellery, she wore a set of white bangles, which matched with her saree. Her dainty earrings were intricately done. The makeup was light with pink lip shade and she tied her curly tresses into a ponytail. Taapsee Pannu looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.