- 2 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 16 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 16 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 24 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PV Sindhu makes winning start at Olympics, beats Ksenia Polikarpova in opener
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sahil Anand On Getting Affected By Paatr’s Story: I Lost My Sense Of Usual Self
- News PM Modi to address 79th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' at 11 am today
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Taapsee Pannu's Haseen Dillruba is one of the most anticipated upcoming movies, which focuses on love, lust, and obsession. It is a romantic mystery-thriller and the movie also has Vikrant Massey and Harshavardhan Rane in the lead roles. Apart from teaser showing us a glimpse of intense emotions in otherwise unassuming town, the teaser of the movie also offered us retro fashion looks. Taapsee Pannu's red saree emerged as quite a showstopping attire in the movie's teaser and we have talked about the significance of her particular saree in the previous story. This time, we are going to decode her mustard-yellow saree. Taapsee Pannu shared her mustard saree look from Haseen Dillruba's poster and her traditional avatar certainly had our attention.
Judging from the poster, the Game Over actress flaunted a simple look in the poster. She looked stunning in her gorgeous saree, making a strong case for monotones. Splashed in mustard hue, Taapsee Pannu's saree is impeccably-draped in the poster look. Accentuated by subtle intricate accents and a gold zari border, her saree is teamed with a matching sleeveless blouse. While Taapsee Pannu's red saree showed the passionate and feisty side of her character, the mustard-yellow saree offered a contrasting humble and down-to-earth personality. Is she a paradox in the movie? Well, for that answer we've got to wait. However, post her movie getting released on Netflix on 2 July 2021, we are guessing that the single-toned sarees would trend.
The jewellery look as seen in the poster is also meticulously done. The dainty gold earrings gave Taapsee Pannu's mustard-yellow saree look from Haseen Dillruba, a minimal touch. The elements like a lightweight mangalsutra not only showed us that she is married but also added to the traditional effect - the minimalism synonymous to the modern small-town sensibilities. She also accessorised her look with a nose pin. The makeup look in the poster is also beautifully done with pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and dark nude eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted shoulder-length tresses completed her look. Taapsee Pannu looked amazing in her contemporary minimal look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Credit: Poster Look Of Haseen Dillruba/Netflix