- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recently, Taapsee Pannu showed us that her fashion game is strong and very individualistic. She stylishly played with patterns, hues, and monotones as well. The Manmarziyaan actress beckoned us to up our fashion game with her eclectic ensembles. She was styled by Devki B. So, let's decode the three outfits, which she wore of late. Take a look.
Taapsee Pannu's Patterned Outfit
Taapsee Pannu wore an interesting outfit at IFFI Goa. It was a beautifully patterned number, which came from Evi Grintela "The Shirt Dress". Her Evanthia Shirt Dress was collared and multi-hued. It was splashed in the shades of red, green, black, and sky blue. Her attire was highlighted by myriad intricate patterns that we so loved. It was a gorgeous floor-length ensemble and Taapsee teamed it with minimal jewellery from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and complementing pink eye shadow. The middle-parted spiky ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Taapsee Pannu's Colourful Dress
Taapsee Pannu gave us a summer-perfect goal in winters and beckoned us to travel somewhere tropical. The actress wore a beautiful belted sleeveless Colors Of Life dress from Euphoria Resort Wear 2020 collection of the brand, The Loom Art. She wore it for the IFFI 2019 and her dress was splashed in the shades of light pink, rust red, peach, purple, and orange. Taapsee teamed her dress with brown flats. The makeup was natural and marked by light pink lip shade. The side-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Taapsee Pannu's Earthy Attire
The Badla actress kept her dress game strong with a rust red striped dress by Tahweave. It was a stunning flared number with a soft fabric bodice and flared skirt. Her ensemble was textured and she teamed it with a short denim jacket and black sturdy and studded boots. Her attire seemed perfect for weekend brunch outings. It was a laidback and soothing number. Taapsee Pannu upped her look with subtle orange lip shade and matching eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Which dress of Taapsee Pannu's did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits (All Pictures): Devki.B's Instagram