- 6 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 6 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 6 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 9 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Fahadh Faasil & Their Wives Hangout; Pic Wins The Internet
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
For the Vogue Woman of the Year 2020, Taapsee Pannu was dressed to slay it in her black gown. Styled by Devki B, the actress looked impressive in her outfit, which was a black gown. Her makeup was definitely strong and the diva looked classy in her attire. We have decoded her outfit and look for you.
So, Taapsee looked stunning in her gown that was designed by Esha Sethi Thirani. It was a halter black gown that featured pockets and ruffled accent at the bodice. Her ensemble was gorgeous and featured a gold-toned floral brooch pinned on the bodice, which added structure to her outfit. It was a smart number and Taapsee Pannu paired her gown with black-hued sandals, which went well with her gown.
The actress looked amazing and accessorised her look with a stunning pair of jewel-toned drop earrings, which came from Aquamarine. The lip shade was deep red and the eye makeup was subtle with pink eye shadow. The cheekbones were contoured and the high highlighted bun completed her look. Taapsee Pannu looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her gown and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: tejInder singh khamkha