- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- News RRB RRC Entrance Exam 2019: Update on DV process
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5, The Company's First 64MP Camera Phone Leaked Online With Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 1: Varun Tej’s Movie Opens On A Good Note
- Sports McIlroy scrambles to make Wentworth cut as Rahm, Willett lead
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
White and blue is a classy and classic combination that we can't overlook at all. The latest celeb to inspire us to wear a white and blue outfit was none other than Taapsee Pannu, who has been promoting her movie, 'Game Over' these days. Taapsee's latest outfit for the promotional rounds was a humble one and we thought her attire made for an excellent office wear too. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Taapsee gave us a minimal and simple look this time. She wore a high-neck white-hued top that was adorned with white floral accents. It was a sheer half-sleeved top, which she paired with a high-waist denim pants. Her pants were dipped in a dark blue shade and colour-blocked her white top. Taapsee looked gorgeous and teamed her ensemble with blue-hued flats, which went well with her look.
The 'Badla' actress accessorised her look with delicate blue studs. The makeup was light and natural and enhanced by a minty pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted ponytail rounded out her casual avatar. Taapsee looked impressive in her ensemble. So, what do you think about this look of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.