- 1 hr ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 3 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 17 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Sports Al Attiyah well on course to win Silk Way Rally
- News Assam NRC: Centre wants one hearing in SC before final list is out
- Finance RBI Slaps Rs.7 Crore Penalty On SBI For Non-Adherence To NPA And Other Norms
- Movies This Video Of Priyanka Chopra Singing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session Is Trending On The Internet!
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Taapsee Pannu played with contrasts stylishly and gave us a humble fashion goal. The seasoned actress, who will be seen with Amitabh Bachchan again on screen after 'Pink', wore a smart outfit, which we thought was perfect as office wear. Her attire was structural and something that girls with conservative fashion sense wouldn't have minded too.
So, the actress wore an ivory-hued sculptural top that was sleeveless and figure-flattering. It was a short top, which she paired with black trousers and she also draped a black stole around her neck. It was a smart and relatable look and Taapsee paired her ensemble with black-coloured pointed heels, which went well with her outfit.
She accessorised her look with black studs and wore her signature John Jacobs spectacles, which she has been wearing for 'Badla' promotions. The makeup was light, dewy-toned, and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her stylish look. So, how did you find Taapsee's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.