- News Muslim side lawyers frown upon statements by Salim-Javed in Ayodhya issue
- Technology Flipkart Micromax Days Sale: Great Deals On Smartphones
- Sports England drop Sterling for Montenegro clash after reported Gomez bust up
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Taapsee Pannu played with contrasts stylishly and gave us a humble fashion goal. The seasoned actress, who will be seen with Amitabh Bachchan again on screen after 'Pink', wore a smart outfit, which we thought was perfect as office wear. Her attire was structural and something that girls with conservative fashion sense wouldn't have minded too.
So, the actress wore an ivory-hued sculptural top that was sleeveless and figure-flattering. It was a short top, which she paired with black trousers and she also draped a black stole around her neck. It was a smart and relatable look and Taapsee paired her ensemble with black-coloured pointed heels, which went well with her outfit.
She accessorised her look with black studs and wore her signature John Jacobs spectacles, which she has been wearing for 'Badla' promotions. The makeup was light, dewy-toned, and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her stylish look. So, how did you find Taapsee's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.