- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Karunya KR-425 lottery result
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
In the times of embellishements, a plain-hued number can do a difference. This was clearly proved to us by Taapsee Pannu, who wore this simple blue dress for a Nivea event. Taapsee looked classy as always and inspired us fashionably. Her dress seemed perfect for the date night and her styling was done beautifully too.
Taapsee, who is busy with 'Badla' promotions these days, launched the new face wash range of the skincare brand. Coming to her attire, it was a one-shouldered number with a sharp neckline and was accentuated by a figure-flattering silhouette. Taapsee's dress was dipped in a royal blue shade and she paired it with contrasting-hued pencil heels.
Her look was impeccable and the makeup was flawless. It was towards the dewy side with highlighted cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a pink lip shade. The tresses were side-swept and we thought she gave us hairstyle goals for sure. Taapsee Pannu definitely left us impressed us with her style statement. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.