- News Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's sister passes away at 26 after long cancer battle
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Swara Bhasker sashayed down the ramp like an angel on the final day of the Lotus Make-Up FDCI India Fashion Week 2018. She was the showstopper for the show presented by Karishma Deepa Sondhi. Swara's attire for the show was a traditional number but dipped in modern sensibilities. The hues incorporated gave her ensemble a spring touch. It was a vibrant outfit, which gave us festive-vibes.
She wore a full-sleeved blouse, which was intricately embellished with white and purple floral patterns. The blouse was dipped in golden colour and was cloaked by a sheer fabric. The purple lace on the neckline area enhanced her ensemble. She teamed and colour-blocked her attire with a purple-hued skirt, which we felt was a break from the classic red and black hues.
The skirt was structural, pleated, and accentuated by golden-hued nature-inspired patterns. It was detailed with a golden waistband and Swara teamed it with a plain purple-coloured lightweight cape that was attached to her outfit.
She accessorised her look with ethnic gold jhumkis, which went well with her attire. She wore a nude makeup that was marked by heavy kohl. Her side-swept wavy hairdo rounded off her look. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's showstopper look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comments section.