- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Swara Bhasker also glided down the ramp on the second day of the FDCI's India Fashion Week, presented by Lotus Make-Up. She was the showstopper for the label, Nirmooha by Prreeti Jaiin Nainutia. The collection was called, 'Anayra- the tale of a Forest Bird' and the outfits reflected floral beauty and shades of autumn leaf.
Talking specifically about Swara's ensemble, it told the story of the poignant autumn leaf. Accentuated by muted tones of brown, her sari was hauntingly constructed. Her ensemble quite clearly articulated fluidity and gentle uninterrputed flow. It seemed fuss-free and breezy with subtle pleats and ruffled hem. The painstakingly-done silver floral accents were not merely a whiff of embellishment but also added an interesting contrast to the earthy attire.
The ruffled one-shouldered blouse complemented the drape and enhanced her ensemble. The jewellery was subdued too and minimal. The intricate choker, the muted ring, and the metallic bracelet notched up her traditional avatar. The bright pink lip shade and the glittering golden eye shadow with a touch of bronzer added a beautiful dimension to her look. The side-swept tresses rounded out Swara's ethnic avatar.