- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- News Hyderabad Police arrests Bhim Army Chief Chandrashekhar Azad
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
As 'Veere Di Wedding' promotional tours are in full swing, Swara Bhasker's attires are getting boring and boring. First, she only wore 'white' coloured outfits. While, we found her white attires attractive in the beginning but then we thought that she is pushing this hue too far.
And now, the actress gave herself a break by donning a rather dull beige and black-coloured House of Kotwara ensemble. In this attire, she looked as if she is on some travelling spree rather than on a movie promotion.
Swara's outfit was very plain and had her upper half of the ensemble been hot pink or bright yellow or maybe even a darker shade of green, it would have colour-blocked the black of her attire so beautifully. And that would have made all the difference!
It is particularly the beige part that disappointed us. Also, we didn't like the sheer stockings that she teamed with her ensemble. The dupatta was an unnecessary add-on and no, it definitely couldn't give the attire a retro look.
What we loved was her layered hairstyle and the natural makeup. Swara, we really think you can rock any given outfit but play a little more with colours, pretty please.