- Sports Ashmita Chaliha, Siril Verma clinch All India Senior ranking titles
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Swara Bhasker also attended the 'Selection Day' premiere- a Netflix series, which is co-produced by Anil Kapoor. Her outfit was simple but featured a quirky touch and it so reminded us of our childhood days. We loved her humble yet eye-catching style statement.
So, Swara wore a red tee and blue jeans- a classic combination. Her red-hued t-shirt was half-sleeved and accentuated by a graphic print. Her tee had the words, ' Harnik Phantom Sweet Cigarettes' written on it along with an image of a bearded man. Well, Swara's fashion statement simply made us nostalgic. She teamed her outfit with dazzling peep-toe sandals, which went well with her ensemble.
The actress wore a nude makeup that was marked by smoky kohl and a pink lip shade. Her style was laidback and relaxed and she notched up her fashion quotient with a high bun, which completed her casual avatar. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's look of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.