- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Classy and on point, Swara Bhasker was out there to make some points as she attended 'Beyond Fake News' conference by BBC News. The actress wore something vintage and gave us a winter-wear goal too. She looked elegant in her outfit, which was reminiscent of European fashion sensibilities.
Swara wore a tweed suit by a Scottish label, Walker Slater. It was a finely tailored suit and was dipped in muted-shade. Her attire was structured and totally gave us some bossy outfit ideas. She wore a crisp full-sleeved textured coat and paired it with straight-fit complementing pants. The actress also wore an orange-hued high-neck sweater, which colour-blocked and enhanced her outstanding outfit of the day.
She paired her outfit with black-hued pointed pumps and the metallic chain notched up her classic look. Swara's makeup was nude and the sleek tresses added to her avatar. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's fashion statement? Wouldn't you want to wear something like this for this winter season? Let us know that in the comment section.