- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 16 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Swara Bhasker was dressed to impress as she was all set to open the latest outlet of Emperos Salon, which is at Defence Colony in Delhi. The actress gave us a winter-perfect goal with her outfit and we thought she looked absolutely smart. Her ensemble was unique and classy, and her makeup game was equally strong. So, let's decode outfit and look of Swara Bhasker.
The Rasbhari actress wore a jacket set and inspired us to notch up our style game this winters. She wore an elaborate blazer and teamed it with edgy shorts. So, her black-hued structured blazer with a sharp collar and nuanced details was designed by Rahul Mishra. The blazer was accentuated by golden-toned checkered patterns and the vibrant floral accents enhanced her blazer look. The shimmering black shorts went well with her blazer and were from Genes Lecoanet Hemant. Swara Bhasker definitely looked awesome and the thigh-high boots, which were her stylist Priyanka's, elevated her street-style look.
Her jewellery game was minimal but striking. The Flesh actress accessorised her look with an enameled leaf pin adorning the lapel and art-deco inlay earrings, which came from the label, Azga Fine Artistry. The makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade, subtle smoky eye shadow, and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted sleek ponytail completed her look. We absolutely loved this look of Swara Bhasker's. What about you? Let us know that.