- 8 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Bollywood actress Swara Bhasker always has a lot of outfit goals for us. From slaying it in a saree to nailing the western look, she has been doing it all and her Instagram feed is a proof of it. She has been posting a lot of pictures in different outfits and giving us major fashion inspiration. Currently, Swara is promoting her upcoming web series titled Flesh, which will be streaming on Eros Now from 21 August 2020. For the recent e-promotions, she picked two absolutely different outfits- one was a western denim dress while the other was an Indo-western red number. So, let us take a look at her both outfits and decode it.
Swara Bhasker In A Denim Dress
Swara Bhasker was decked up in a denim dress, which came from the label MellowDrama. Her dress consisted of a high-low volume sleeved high-neck dark-blue denim crop top that was overlapped with light-blue denim fabric. The fabric featured frayed details and zipper detailing. Styled by Divya Saini, the actress teamed her top with a matching dark and light blue denim pencil skirt. She completed her look with a pair of white sneakers from Burberry. Swara accessorised her look with minimal jewellery and wrapped up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a ponytail.
Swara Bhasker In A Red Ensemble
Swara Bhasker sported a lovely red ensemble from the label Amrich, which was accentuated by white patterns. Her outfit consisted of a quarter-sleeved round-collar short kurta that featured high-low hemline. Styled by Divya Saini, she paired it with matching flared pants and completed her look with pointed golden footwear from Needledust. The diva upped her look with a pair of metallic quirky earrings and rings from Studio Metallurgy by Advaeita Mathur. She pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a half hairdo and let remaining ones loose. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Swara Bhasker? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Swara Bhasker