- 16 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- 16 hrs ago Cupcake Recipe: Here’s Step-By-Step Method Of Preparing It
- 16 hrs ago Delta variant May Be As Contagious As Chickenpox: CDC Report
- 16 hrs ago Human Promotions: Shefali Shah Looks Graceful In Her Multi-Hued Saree; Take A Look At Her Styling Game Too
- News Heavy rains to lash Bengal, Bihar: Red alert sound in Rajasthan, MP
- Movies Farhan Akhtar Opens Up On Trolls Targeting Him & His Family; Calls It 'Criticism Wrapped In Abuse & Bigotry'
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur: All about discus throw finalist from India; Date, IST Time, TV, Live stream schedule of final
- Technology Alleged Realme Pad Specifications Out Ahead Of Launch
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Recently, Swara Bhasker and Kajol gave us classy pants goals and inspired us to stay fashionable in cold winters. While Kajol wore a jumpsuit, Swara Bhasker sported a pantsuit. Kajol's jumpsuit seemed more like formal wear, Swara's ensemble was meant for a party. So, let's decode their outfits for some much-needed fashion inspiration.
Swara Bhasker's Patterned Pantsuit
Styled by Priyanka Yadav, Swara Bhasker looked amazing in her pantsuit that was designed by Suket Dhir. She wore a dark-golden pantsuit that featured a collared overlapped jacket with buttons and matching pants. The nature-inspired accents accentuated her outfit and she teamed her ensemble with brown sandals, which went well with her look. She also carried a complementing green-hued floral jacket with her. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and blue eyeliner with pink eye shadow. The middle-parted bun completed her look.
Kajol's Black Jumpsuit
Kajol looked amazing in her jumpsuit, which she wore for the Tribhanga promotions. She wore a one-shouldered jumpsuit that came from the label, Aligne. The bodycon jumpsuit was plain-black with a smart buckle belt. She paired her jumpsuit with black heels, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with sleek danglers from Misho. The makeup was marked by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-swept highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
So, whose attire did you like more - Swara Bhasker or Kajol? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Kajol's Picture: Dominic/ Swara Bhasker's Picture: Madhav Kakkar