- 15 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 45 min ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- News Seven students, woman attendant injured in bus collision
- Sports Sivaramakrishnan, Amay Khurasiya, Rajesh Chauhan apply for national selector's post
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sushmita Sen sashayed down the ramp for Ashish N Soni At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018. The concept was 'Pride' and the outfits at the show had to do immensely with a sense of identity. Sushmita's showstopper ensemble reflected on modern aesthetics and sharp details. It was a three-piece suit and Sushmita actually radiated boss lady vibes.
It was a perfectly tailored and an all-black ensemble, which Sushmita pulled off with a lot of confidence. She wore a figure-flattering shirt with sharp edges. Her shirt featured a deep neck and she paired her shirt with straight-fit pants and a matching jacket, which was full-sleeved and classic in every sense. This look of Sushmita'swas actually somewhere between timeless and contemporary.
She paired her ensemble with studded metallic boots, which featured pencil heels and accentuated her sassy avatar. Sushmita's makeup was naturally done and spruced up by a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and winged eyeliner. The heavy fringed bun rounded out her classy avatar. We thought Sushmita Senwas a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.