- 3 min ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 13 min ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- 27 min ago Defence Ministry Opens Doors For Girls' Admission In Sainik Schools From 2021 Academic Session
- 44 min ago Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan For PCOS Women
- News Parliament's Winter Session to start from November 18
- Technology WhatsApp Testing Splash Screen Feature To Push Ads On Its Business App
- Automobiles Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- Movies KGF Queen Srinidhi Shetty Turns A Year Older! B'day Wishes Pour In From Fans & Well-Wishers
- Sports Tiger Woods feeling fit ahead of Presidents Cup following knee surgery
- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate For Pension Continuation For Your Parent Anywhere?
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Sushmita Sen sashayed down the ramp for Ashish N Soni At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018. The concept was 'Pride' and the outfits at the show had to do immensely with a sense of identity. Sushmita's showstopper ensemble reflected on modern aesthetics and sharp details. It was a three-piece suit and Sushmita actually radiated boss lady vibes.
It was a perfectly tailored and an all-black ensemble, which Sushmita pulled off with a lot of confidence. She wore a figure-flattering shirt with sharp edges. Her shirt featured a deep neck and she paired her shirt with straight-fit pants and a matching jacket, which was full-sleeved and classic in every sense. This look of Sushmita's was actually somewhere between timeless and contemporary.
She paired her ensemble with studded metallic boots, which featured pencil heels and accentuated her sassy avatar. Sushmita's makeup was naturally done and spruced up by a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and winged eyeliner. The heavy fringed bun rounded out her classy avatar. We thought Sushmita Sen was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.