- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports U-17 women's tourney: India lose 0-3 to Sweden
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sunny Leone's latest airport outfit was not exactly flared. The actress was papped last night with her husband. She was seen in an all-black outfit that we thought seemed unusual yet comfy. This outfit of hers was winter-perfect and Sunny as usual slayed it.
So, the gorgeous diva was spotted in a bateau neckline jumpsuit that featured full-flared sleeves. However, the bodice was structured because of the sleek metallic belt and the pants were flared. It was a trendy style that reminded us of the 70-80s era and Sunny colour-blocked her ensemble with a pair of white boots. Oh yes, she beckoned us to think beyond brown and black boots.
The actress was all for contrasts last night, as she carried a blazing red side bag with her. It was an eye-catching look and the styling was done to perfection. Sunny's makeup was dewy with accentuated cheekbones and a pink lip shade. She wrapped up her look with wavy tresses, which cascaded gently on her shoulders. Sunny looked super fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.