- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 14 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 15 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 16 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- News The bell has rung, Nadda tells Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Diwali 2020 was extra special for Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone. The diva, who returned to India earlier this month, flew back to Los Angeles to celebrate the auspicious festival with family along with husband Daniel Weber. Like other celebrities, Sunny too took to her Instagram feed to share pictures from the festivities, where she was seen dressed in a powder-blue salwar suit. Her suit undoubtedly looked beautiful and after learning its price, we are sure you are going to love it even more! Well, the diva's this suit is priced at just INR 14,000, quite less and you can invest in it for the next festive season. But before that, let us take a close look at her salwar suit and decode it.
So, Sunny Leone was decked up in a powder-blue salwar suit, which came from the label Maayera Jaipur and looked extremely gorgeous in it. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved crew-neck long kurta that was accentuated by darker shade floral patterns and green leaves prints. The border of her kurta featured embroidered lace while the side slits added fashion quotient to her look. Styled by Hitendra Kapopara, the Ragini MMS 2 actress teamed her kurta with matching salwar that had subtle light-dark hued zig-zag patterns. She draped a matching easy-breezy dupatta over her one shoulder that featured intricate prints and blue-yellow pom-poms. Sunny completed her look with multi-strapped detailed blue heels that matched perfectly well with her ensemble. The diva went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Ek Paheli Leela actress let loose her side-parted shoulder-length straight tresses and looked beautiful.
We absolutely loved this powder-blue ethnic suit of Sunny Leone. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sunny Leone