- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 13 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 14 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Technology Xbox Series X — Next Gen Gaming Console From Microsoft With Ray Tracing
- News Maharashtra polls: Steep rise in NOTA votes between 2014-2019
- Sports Rangers 1-1 Young Boys: Gerrard's side survive late scare to seal Europa League progression
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sunny Leone has some stunning weekend styling lessons for us. The actress, was dressed to impress and gave us some major pairing goals. She looked classy in her attire, which seemed like a perfect office wear. Let's decode her outfit and look, which we found so amazing.
So, Sunny wore this brown-hued number, which came from the label, Raegun by Kamran Patel. Her half-sleeved dress was tailored to perfection and featured layered and lapel neckline. It was detailed with a zipper and looked very structured, straight-forward, and formal. It was a pretty unassuming number but Sunny added a zing to her dress with the blue and yellow-printed ribbon. This small addition absolutely notched up her dress and gave us a style goal too. So, now if you have a muted-toned number, you know how to make it look vibrant.
Styled by Hitendra Kapopara, the white pencil heels added a touch of welcoming contrast. With her heels, Sunny gave us another teaming lesson. The diva didn't play it safe and gave us major jewellery goals too with her intricate choker. Her oxidised silver choker was enhanced by glittery accents and went well with her brown dress. She balanced this elaborate choker with delicate studs and a chic watch. The make-up was dewy with a pink lip shade, a dab of natural pink eye shadow, and winged eyeliner. The high ponytail suited her and that completed her impeccable look. Sunny's fashion game was strong. Didn't she look gorgeous? Let us know that in the comment section.