- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 14 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 15 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 16 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Boris Johnson shortens India visit as Covid cases spiral
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Trust Sunny Leone in giving you fashion inspiration and she will show you how to choose the perfect outfit for different occasions. From picking a simple ethnic suit for festival to sizzling in a stunning gown at star-studded event, the diva always has her fashion wardrobe sorted for each event. As summers are on air, she was recently spotted sporting an easy breezy comfy dress at the airport. It was an asymmetrical dress in white colour, that looked not only pretty but also perfect for days outs during this season when the temperature will really be high. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, at the airport, Sunny Leone was seen dressed in a full-sleeved buttoned-down white shirt dress and looking extremely beautiful. Her flared breezy mini dress was accentuated by red rose flower patterns at the hem and on the shoulder while the asymmetrical cut border, added stylish quotient to her look. The blue-hued thin knotted belt, cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Ragini MMS 2 actress teamed her dress with a pair of white shoes and went jewellery-free. Instead, she upped her look with a black handbag, that complemented her dress.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sunny sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink blush, and bright pink lip tint, spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted tresses and looked wonderful. She wore a white mask, which she took off later.
So, what do you think about this airport look of Sunny Leone? Let us know that in the comment section.