- 7 min ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- 56 min ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- 1 hr ago Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- 1 hr ago 6 Stylish Ponytails For College Girls To Flaunt This Winter Season
- Movies Naagin 4: After Nia Sharma, Ekta Kapoor Welcomes Jasmin Bhasin As Second Naagin; More Details
- Sports DSport to broadcast I League matches
- Technology Infinix S5 Lite To Be Unveiled On November 15 In India: Expected Price And Specifications
- News Sabarimala: Justice Indu Malhotra who recorded dissent in 2018, today delivered majority verdict
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than That On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Sunny Leone made a twinning fashion splash on diwali. She celebrated the festival with husband Daniel Weber, twin sons Asher and Noah, and daughter Nisha.
Recently, the actress and model Sunny Leone took to her Instagram handle to share pics from her Diwali celebration with her family, where they all were seen complementing each other in yellow ethnic outfits and gave us major family goals. While Daniel and the two adorable boys sported kurtas, on the other hand, Sunny and Nisha donned lehengas. So, let's take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
So, Sunny Leone and Nisha looked beautiful in matching yellow lehenga and gave us mother-daughter fashion goals. Their lehenga came from Reeti Arneja's collection and was accentuated by intricately designed sharp patterns. They teamed it with a cut-sleeved matching halter neck plunging neckline blouse. The beautiful yellow net dupatta featured embroidered border and that completed their ethnic look.
Sunny Leone accessorised her look with a pair of pretty drop earrings and ring, which came from Curio Cottage Jewelry. She upped her look with dark-hued lacquer. The actress partly-tied her streaked tresses. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and bright lip shade spruced up her look. Nisha's curly tresses were tied into a high ponytail.
Coming to the boys of Weber family, Daniel, Asher and Noah sported a full-sleeved mandarin-collar plain bright yellow kurta and white pyjamas.
Sunny Leone and her family gave us a picture-perfect moment in their sunshine yellow outfits.
What do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.