- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sunny Leone showed us that she can rock the red carpet attire off the red carpet too. The actress stepped out in a black gown and totally wowed us with her style statement. She wore this ensemble for 11 wicket.com launch event. The diva looked amazing and stylish in her trendy attire. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Sunny wore a one-shouldered dress, which was flared but was given a structure with the help of a statement belt. The dress was figure-flattering and was accentuated by intricate mesh accents, which notched up her stunning attire. Sunny's dress made for a perfect evening date attire and she teamed her ensemble with black pencil heels, which totally went well with her outfit.
The diva accessorised her look with statement and sleek gold-toned danglers, which gave her look a dramatic touch. The makeup was dewy-toned with a bright red lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and well-defined kohl. The wavy side-swept tresses rounded out her sizzling avatar. Sunny Leone totally gave us a jaw-dropping moment. So, how did you find her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.