- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 16 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 16 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Ahmedabad to host final, nine venues short-listed
- Automobiles Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Finance Top 7 Bitcoin Wallets In India 2021
- News Punjab State Dear Baisakhi Bumper Lottery 2021: Full prize scheme, date, how to check results
- Movies 99 Songs Actor Ehan Bhat Reveals AR Rahman Advised Him On How To Stay Away From Vices Of Bollywood
- Technology Google Pixel Watch Renders Reveal Circular Design With Crown; Expected Features, Launch Date
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
For the New Year party, Suhana Khan wore a dress that was by Balmain and the cost of her dress would absolutely leave you stunned. Yes, if converted into Indian currency, her dress was approximately, Rs. 2, 70,000. At that price we know, we could have done a million of things, if only. However, speaking about her dress, it was a classy number and Suhana Khan pulled it off with a lot of confidence. So, we have decoded her attire for you.
It was a strapless bodycon dress that was structured and had a tailored sleeve on one side. It was a sassy dress that was also accentuated by a dragon-inspired embellished accent. The knit dress with this beaded dragon accent absolutely fascinated us and this dress of hers made for an ideal party number. It exuded rock glam vibes and Shah Rukh Khan's daughter also wore a jacket with this edgy dress. She teamed her dress with golden-strapped sandals, which colour-blocked her number. However, according to us black-hued sandals would have looked better.
As for the makeup, her makeup was nude-toned and marked by matte coffee lip shade and subtle kohl. The wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Suhana Khan's dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.