- 1 hr ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 4 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 5 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd ODI: KL Rahul opts to bowl first in Cape Town, four changes to playing 11
- News Our sources say ED planning to arrest Satyender Jain soon: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Finance 3 Undervalued Stocks With Strong Brands To Buy After Sharp Fall In Their Share Prices
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Movies Hridayam Box Office 2 Days Worldwide Collection: The Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan Film Is Unstoppable!
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Television presenter and comedienne Sugandha Mishra tied the knot with Dr Sanket Bhosale on 26 April 2021 and took the Internet by storm with her stunning bridal pictures. Since then, Sugandha has been making headlines for her each post on Instagram. Recently, the newly-wed star shared a set of fresh pictures from her post-wedding rituals and mesmerised us with her beautiful Maharashtrian bridal look. Dressed in a bright red traditional nauvari saree, Sugandha looked pretty and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for bridal goals.
So, in the latest pictures, Sugandha Mishra was seen posing with husband Sanket, joining their hands while performing a ritual. For the special occasion, Sugandha was dressed like a Maharashtrian bride in a red nauvari saree. Her saree was accentuated by perfect pleats in front and featured bold gold border followed by thin purple stripe. She draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style that had same patterned border and subtle golden patterns adorning it. The popular comedian teamed her saree with a half-sleeved purple blouse that was exaggerated by golden sleeves. She accessorised her look with red and golden chooda, a pair of jhumkas, a nath, a choker, and a couple of neckpieces while the beautiful henna on her hands and arms upped her bridal avatar.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sugandha slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, red Maharashtrian bindi, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, soft blush, and red lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her side parted poofy tresses into a hairdo and adorned it with a pretty white mogra flowers while the side bangs suited her.
On the other hand, Sanket Bhosale sported a quarter-sleeved yellow-shade long kurta, which was accentuated by intricate red patterns and side slits. He teamed his kurta with white churidar bottoms and notched up his look with gold-toned wrist jewellery. He wore a traditional headwear and wrapped up his look with a red teeka and stubble beard.
So, what do you think about this look of Sugandha Mishra? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sugandha Mishra's Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeRaveena Tandon Stuns Us With Her Performance In Aranyak; Here’s A Look At Her Promotional Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra And Kirti Kulhari Surprise Us With Their Party-Perfect Saree Looks
- make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor And Adah Sharma Win Us With Their Makeup And Hairstyle Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeGenelia Deshmukh’s Understated Or Festive Saree - Which One Do You Like?
- bollywood wardrobeHansika Motwani And Mouni Roy Have Ruffled Belted Saree Goals For This Wedding Season
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Mustard Yellow Saree Goals Ft. Keerthy Suresh And Karisma Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- offer of the dayAmazon India Sale: Stylish Apparel, Cool Eyewear, Awesome Boots And More On Amazon At Affordable Prices
- bollywood wardrobeAttending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- bollywood wardrobeThalaivii Screening: Kangana Ranaut Flaunts An Exquisite Saree And A Floral Blouse