- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers: Discounts On Budget Smartphones
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was spotted today at the airport with her husband, Anand Ahuja, and the fashionista left us surprised once again. She wore a dress and looked extremely stylish. Well, you can expect Sonam Kapoor to always leave us speechless. Let's decode her attire and airport look of the day.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja donned a dress that was black-hued and long. It was a flowy summery dress with asymmetrical hem and Sonam pulled it off confidently. The dress was accentuated by white polka dots and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja teamed it with a black shrug to keep herself warm. She also wore sports shoes to notch up her comfort quotient.
Sonam carried a small purse with her in a cross-bodied style and wore black square shades. Her makeup was enhanced by a light pink lip shade and the side-parted sleek tresses completed her look. The diva carried a signature Louis Vuitton suitcase with her. Anand Ahuja kept it simple with a white tee, black trousers, sports cap, and a pair of sports shoes. On the work front, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja will also be supporting a human rights organization to combat human trafficking. But for now, how did you find their airport look? Let us know that in the comment section.