- 10 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 40 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- News Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to Telangana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was spotted today at the airport with her husband, Anand Ahuja, and the fashionista left us surprised once again. She wore a dress and looked extremely stylish. Well, you can expect Sonam Kapoor to always leave us speechless. Let's decode her attire and airport look of the day.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja donned a dress that was black-hued and long. It was a flowy summery dress with asymmetrical hem and Sonam pulled it off confidently. The dress was accentuated by white polka dots and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja teamed it with a black shrug to keep herself warm. She also wore sports shoes to notch up her comfort quotient.
Sonam carried a small purse with her in a cross-bodied style and wore black square shades. Her makeup was enhanced by a light pink lip shade and the side-parted sleek tresses completed her look. The diva carried a signature Louis Vuitton suitcase with her. Anand Ahuja kept it simple with a white tee, black trousers, sports cap, and a pair of sports shoes. On the work front, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja will also be supporting a human rights organization to combat human trafficking. But for now, how did you find their airport look? Let us know that in the comment section.