- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranbir Kapoor is supposed to be the glamorous kid of the B-town population. Yes, I referred to him as kid, because he is the son of our super talented Bollywood couple, Rishi Kapoor and Nitu Kapoor. We are thankful to this couple to give us a present day super star who is none other than Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir Kapoor has definitely come from a super Bollywood family background, but he has done a lot of hard work to reach the position where he is today. Usually people with this sort of a family background tend to become more popular at the first go itself, but Ranbir has made it on his own.
He started his career with the movie Saawariya, in the year 2007, featuring Sonam Kapoor. Of course we all know the movie did not do well in the box office. But later he celebrated movies like Bachna Ae Haseeno, Rockstar, Barfi and Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani; where he just nailed his performance, and became one of India's 'Highest Paid' actors.
Today we are going to talk about Ranbir Kapoor's signature style, like every other super star has in Bollywood. Ranbir Kapoor is snapped and captured in a lot of events wearing his favorite apparel jackets especially those in leather. Looks like his love for leather jackets have been eternal bliss to his looks.
Oomph! Ranbir looks way too hot and sexy in those leather jackets. Just look at the image below from the movie Besharam, where Ranbir is wearing a rugged styled brown leather jacket with a scarf, Hot, isn't it? Yes, it definitely is.
We have many instances where we got to see Ranbir mostly clad in leather jackets. Is it his signature style? Well we say yes. Do you like this signature style? Would you like to adopt this style to your wardrobe? Please write it to us. And we shall be back with some more exciting Star Signature Styles of popular celebrities.