- 18 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies Comali Worldwide Box Office Collections Week 1: Jayam Ravi’s Film Hits The Jackpot
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Sports Cummins replaces Paul in West Indies squad for India Test
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sridevi was the evergreen diva of Bollywood and on her birth anniversary, we remember her as one of the leading style icons of the country. With her twinkling eyes and effervescent charm, Sridevi stole a million hearts. Her fashion was not fixed to a particular style, she moved on and followed the latest trends.
As she entered the millennial century, she was guided by her daughters- Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor. Because of her individualistic style sense and her presence on the screen, Sridevi was favourite as the cover girl for various national and international magazines. We have compiled her best magazine looks over the years and her stunning style transformation.
Movie Magazine (1988)
Movie Magazine was also one of the prominent magazines in Bollywood's 80s and for one of the issues in 1988, Sridevi got featured in a pretty yet sassy avatar. She wore an orange turban, matched with her dress and accessorized herself with huge floral studs.
Show Time (1991)
In the 1991 issue of a then-ace Bollywood magazine, Sridevi was titled as 'The Reel Empress Of India'. Well, need we say more about the astounding look she carried?
Tinsel Town (1991)
Another top magazine of the 90s, Tinsel Town featured Sridevi in one of her prettiest avatars. For the cover look, she was wearing a blue outfit with matching jewellery and bindi.
Sridevi featured as the cover girl for Movie Magazine's 1994 edition. Sridevi showcased her backless look and rocked it like a stunner.
India Today (2012)
As Sridevi stepped into the 2000s, her style statements also faced a massive evolution. In the cover issue of India Today magazine's 2012 issue, she totally stunned us with her halter-neck bodycon dress and high heels.
Sridevi once started herself to stay evergreen and she proved it with her sassy looks for an international magazine, L'Officiel. Wearing a trench dress and matching accessories, she totally killed it.
Vogue India (2013)
For Vogue 2013's cover issue, Sridevi carried two amazing looks. For the cover, she was wearing a powder pink ruffle dress while for an inside-story look, she rocked it in an olive green sleeveless dress. She did look ageless!
Vogue India (2015)
Manish Malhotra's bridal 2015 collection got featured on Vogue India and among other stunning B-town actresses including Alia Bhatt, Shilpa Shetty, Kajol, Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi also rocked the pastel shades.
Hi! Blitz (2016)
Hi! Blitz magazine is one of the Bollywood's leading magazines that cover some stunning Bollywood divas and dappers and in the 2016 issue, Sridevi got featured wearing a classy one-shoulder black Manish Malhotra gown.