- 6 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Sridevi was the evergreen diva of Bollywood and on her birth anniversary, we remember her as one of the leading style icons of the country. With her twinkling eyes and effervescent charm, Sridevi stole a million hearts. Her fashion was not fixed to a particular style, she moved on and followed the latest trends.
As she entered the millennial century, she was guided by her daughters- Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor. Because of her individualistic style sense and her presence on the screen, Sridevi was favourite as the cover girl for various national and international magazines. We have compiled her best magazine looks over the years and her stunning style transformation.
Movie Magazine (1988)
Movie Magazine was also one of the prominent magazines in Bollywood's 80s and for one of the issues in 1988, Sridevi got featured in a pretty yet sassy avatar. She wore an orange turban, matched with her dress and accessorized herself with huge floral studs.
Show Time (1991)
In the 1991 issue of a then-ace Bollywood magazine, Sridevi was titled as 'The Reel Empress Of India'. Well, need we say more about the astounding look she carried?
Tinsel Town (1991)
Another top magazine of the 90s, Tinsel Town featured Sridevi in one of her prettiest avatars. For the cover look, she was wearing a blue outfit with matching jewellery and bindi.
Sridevi featured as the cover girl for Movie Magazine's 1994 edition. Sridevi showcased her backless look and rocked it like a stunner.
India Today (2012)
As Sridevi stepped into the 2000s, her style statements also faced a massive evolution. In the cover issue of India Today magazine's 2012 issue, she totally stunned us with her halter-neck bodycon dress and high heels.
Sridevi once started herself to stay evergreen and she proved it with her sassy looks for an international magazine, L'Officiel. Wearing a trench dress and matching accessories, she totally killed it.
Vogue India (2013)
For Vogue 2013's cover issue, Sridevi carried two amazing looks. For the cover, she was wearing a powder pink ruffle dress while for an inside-story look, she rocked it in an olive green sleeveless dress. She did look ageless!
Vogue India (2015)
Manish Malhotra's bridal 2015 collection got featured on Vogue India and among other stunning B-town actresses including Alia Bhatt, Shilpa Shetty, Kajol, Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi also rocked the pastel shades.
Hi! Blitz (2016)
Hi! Blitz magazine is one of the Bollywood's leading magazines that cover some stunning Bollywood divas and dappers and in the 2016 issue, Sridevi got featured wearing a classy one-shoulder black Manish Malhotra gown.