- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was a star-studded diwali bashat Amitabh Bachchan's residence, which was graced by a number of celebrities in their best stylish ethnic outfits. These celebs left us amazed with their fashion sense..
However, the Bharatactress Katrina Kaif was the one, who stole the limelight with her beautiful bright red lehenga. No, it was neither a bridal nor an elaborate outfit! On the contrary, it was a simple red lehenga that most of us would have wanted in our wardrobe. So, let us take a close look at her elegant lehenga, which we so liked.
So, Katrina Kaif attended the diwali bashin a beautiful and elegant plain bright red lehenga by Sabyasachi Mukherjee, which was accentuated by intricately-embellished golden border. The actress teamed her lehenga with a full-sleeved round plunging neckline matching choli. Her choli was enhanced by golden-hued detailing on the border. She completed her ethnic look with a beautiful matching dupatta, which featured subtle intricate golden prints and broad embellished border. The Sooryavanshiactress ditched the neckpiece and instead accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings.
Katrina upped her traditional look with a tiny red bindi. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, curled lashes, soft pink blush, and glossy red lip tint spruced up her look. Katrina Kaif left her mid-parted sleek long tresses loose.
We absolutely loved Katrina Kaif's red lehenga and she looked very pretty in it.
What do you think about Katrina Kaif's red lehenga? Do let us know in the comment section.