- 1 hr ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 3 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 17 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Technology Vivo Z1 Pro Sale At 12PM: Price, Specifications, And More
- Sports Al Attiyah well on course to win Silk Way Rally
- News Assam NRC: Centre wants one hearing in SC before final list is out
- Finance RBI Slaps Rs.7 Crore Penalty On SBI For Non-Adherence To NPA And Other Norms
- Movies This Video Of Priyanka Chopra Singing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session Is Trending On The Internet!
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
When it comes to bridal outfits, ivory hue is on the rise. The colour, which was traditionally seen as a taboo bridal colour by certain communities, has transcended the age-old notions. In fact, ivory has become of one of the most trending wedding-wear hues. The popularity of the very hue can also be attributed to factors such as restrained elegance and understated sophistication. If ivory is your colour, you must take inspiration from B-town's most fashionable siblings, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor.
Recently, they both donned ivory outfits by different designers. While Sonam opted for a Rohit Bal number, her sister Rhea went for Anamika Khanna's ensemble. They looked impeccable in their own way. Talking about Sonam's ensemble first, it was a layered traditional delight. The attire of hers was dramatic in terms of silhouette but it was detailed with subtle undertones, which came in the form of embroidery. The intricate and minimal patterns in golden hue were meticulously placed on her attire.
The styling was also done with great precision. The elaborate pearl and gold jhumkis and the ornate maangtikka by Sunita Kapoor totally notched up her look. Smoky kohl was the highlight of the makeup but the natural pink lip shade absolutely balanced her look. However, what caught our attention was the tightly braided hairdo, which also completed her look. Rhea wore separates and made a strong case for chikankari work. She looked equally pretty in her structured ensemble, which consisted of a blouse, voluminous skirt, and a dupatta. Rhea's attire was adorned with painstakingly done threadwork. The beautiful embroidery and jewelled tones were what enhanced her attire. The contrasting metallic border also added an interesting dimension to her lehenga.
Rhea's jewellery was totally vintage. The stylist and producer wore emerald and pearl necklace and complementing earrings, all of which came from Amrapali. The makeup was spruced up by heavy mascara and bright pink lip shade, and the impeccable bun wrapped up her look. So, are you ivory-inspired? Let us know that in the comment section.