- News 'Goli Maaro Saalon Ko’: Union minister Anurag Thakur stokes controversy
- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja always looks refreshing. Her latest airport look was interesting as ever and the fashion diva totally gave us a brand new goal. It was the kind of a look that we could ace and would have definitely made us stand apart from the crowd. She played with similar shade and her look was a lot about coordination done perfectly. She gave us a winter fashion goal for sure.
It was not a difficult pairing of outfits but it was most certainly not an easy look to pull off. However, Sonam carried herself with a lot of aplomb and confidence. The 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga' actress wore a collared maroon shirt, which was crafted out of organic fabric and exuded comfy vibes. Sonam teamed it with high-waist maroon pants, which were straight-fit and slightly darker in hue. The actress completed her attire with a long full-sleeved jacket, which was dipped in maroon and pink hues.
Sonam wore brown-coloured loafers, which colour-blocked her ensemble. She carried a muted-shade side bag with her and accessorised her look with small black frames, which gave her look a boss lady touch. She wore delicate hoop earrings to spruce up her airport avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a maroon lip shade and the impeccable hairdo rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Sonam's airport outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.