- 1 hr ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 8 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 13 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 18 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- News RN Ravi assumes office as Tamil Nadu Governor
- Movies Molkki Is Not Going Anywhere: Priyal Mahajan EXCLUSIVE
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor is always seen in her fashionable best and there's no one like her in the glam industry, who could beat her style. Whether she's going out for an interview or gracing the red carpet, her sartorial picks surely make headlines. Recently, the Neerja actress was spotted at the Mumbai airport as she returned from London almost after a year. As always, she impressed everyone with her classy look. She sported a blue skirt and blazer set, which looked semi-formal and perfect office wear. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja arrived at the airport in style and left us absolutely stunned. She was decked up in a blue blazer and skirt set, which looked classy and sophisticated. The set consisted of a full-sleeved one-buttoned blazer and an easy-breezy flared midi skirt. Her blazer was accentuated by a colour-blocked red border while her skirt featured intricate checked patterns from grey, white, and blue shades. The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actress completed her look with a pair of pointed blue sandals and accessorised her look with small earrings and golden bangles. The dark-grey toned handbag upped her classy look.
On the make-up front, Sonam went for a no-makeup look and followed the new normal by wearing a dark-blue mask. The Veere Di Wedding actress left her side-parted curled locks and looked spectacular.
On the other hand, Anil Kapoor, who had come to pick her up at the airport, amazed us with his stylish black attire. He sported a full-sleeved black hoodie, which featured subtle abstract accents. The actor teamed his hoodie with black jeans and completed his look with a pair of white shoes. Anil Kapoor notched up his look with minimal jewellery and wore a blue mask.
So, what do you think about this airport look of Sonam Kapoor and Anil Kapoor? Let us know that in the comment section.