- 10 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- News WB: After Babul Supriyo, Debashree Chowdhuri faces protest by TMC in cyclone-hit dist
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Sonam Kapoor, the fashionista, has done it yet again. Yes. She never misses a chance to stoke us. and these days when most of her outfits are leveling down, guess who just proved us wrong again?
Sonam was recently spotted promoting her forthcoming movie Neerja and she looked phenomenon. Miss. Kapoor was sporting a deep red outfit by Ferragamo. Sonam might not always be good at what she wears, but it doesn't hurt to say that the girl has some courage.
Who will go totally out of their comfort zone and wear something like this? Can you think of any Bollywood actress? In all honesty, Sonam is Bollywood's Lady Gaga, while Deepika is Bollywood's Rihanna. Don't you agree?
Her stark red lipstick and topknot added an extra flavour. She does look like a model straight from the New York runway. But one thing that doesn't make sense is that was this vibrant outfit required for the event?
Like seriously, when you are promoting a film like Neerja, could you be more subtle Sonam? You definitely get this that this is not a fashion movie.
We also spotted the reverent Shabana Azmi, keeping it simple in her modest kurti.