Sonam Kapoor was featured in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar Bride magazine. A number of her looks were covered in Anita Dongre's ensembles from her latest collection. Anita Dongre's latest collection with bridal designs and bridal prints are remarkable, making Sonam look prettier than ever.
Sonam carried each look very elegantly and the outfits from Anita Dongre creations left us speechless. From bridal lehengas to printed dresses and pastel shades, Sonam got featured in all these looks. The entire shoot was in New York and the Indian bridal outfits in contrast with the NYC backdrop made the looks even more grand and fabulous.
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's All-Black Airport Look Makes Us Want To Take A Flight Soon
- OMG! Vogue Actually Captured The Candid Ethnic Looks Of Sonam Kapoor During Her Wedding
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Kapoor's Traditional Look Made Our Day More Cheerful
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Sonam Or Rhea: Which Sister's Pants Gave You A Wardrobe Goal?