- 10 min ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 5 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- News Pornography racket case: Mumbai police files charge sheet against Raj Kundra, others
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez On Nasty Things Written About Her On Social Media: I Kind Of Take It Positively
- Sports IPL 2021: Liam Livingstone aspires to be Test cricketer, but doesn't mind being T20 nomad
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
When it comes to Sonam Kapoor's fashion choices, you can always expect something unique and extraordinary. She is a style icon in a true sense for all of us. The actress is always seen crossing all the boundaries and experimenting with her outfits. From traditional to chic to classy, she has slayed it in a number of different looks stunningly, keeping the balance of both style and comfort. Being an avid social media user, Sonam also keeps treating her fans with her gorgeous fashionable looks online. Recently, the diva took to her Instagram handle and shared a couple of pictures, where she was seen exuding class and elegance in a midnight-blue skirt set. Her outfit definitely was spectacular but it was her expensive classy handbag that stole the entire show. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and the handbag and talk about it in detail.
So, in the latest set of pictures, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was seen sporting midnight-blue coloured co-ord set, which came from the label Loewe. The co-ord set consisted of a full-sleeved stylish-collar peplum shirt that featured golden button-down detailing. She teamed her blazer-type shirt with a flared long midi skirt. The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actress layered her shirt with an extended-sleeved white shirt and completed her look with a pair of black boots. Sonam Kapoor's dress looked quite sophisticated and perfect for formal events. However, it was her pretty leather basket bag, which grabbed our eyeballs. It was a cute little bag, that was precisely woven and featured checkered patterns from multiple shades of beige and chocolate brown. Her handbag came from the same label Loewer and costs INR 2 Lakh, On the jewellery front, she opted for only rings while the red nail paint, upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Veere Di Wedding actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, oodles of mascara, brown eye shadow, brown blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo and looked a class apart.
So, what do you think about this dress and handbag of Sonam Kapoor? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sonam Kapoor's Instagram