- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
When English classics meet American cowboys, Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja's latest photo shoot was all about that. The actress, who has given us diverse and the most experimental style statements, stepped up her style game and delivered yet another groovy number. Her latest attire was a strict break from the typical glamorous style of the Hindi film industry.
It was a classic tan-coloured attire and was reminiscent of the 70s-80s fashion. This ensemble of hers hinted at the roots of pantsuit fashion and brought back the long-forgotten classicism into the forefront. It was definitely an androgynous pantsuit and Sonam pulled it off like a pro. With this attire and look, Sonam mirrored the legendary Katharine Hepburn's famous pantsuit look.
So, her attire consisted of a crisp and collared jacket that was full-sleeved and old-school. She channelled the quintessential office look of the retro days. Sonam paired it with matching pants, which were pointed and structured, but had exaggerated hemline with front-slits. The meticulous placement of buttons added to the outfit. We also thought the sky blue shirt was an unusual choice, but it colour-blocked the attire effectively.
Sonam paired her attire with black-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with hoop earrings, chic rings, and a quirky clutch. Her attire came from the brand Y/Project and the jewellery was from Begani Jewels.
Sonam accentuated her look with a bright pink lip shade and her hair was given a wavy and voluminous touch, which added to the timeless look.
We found this avatar of Sonam Kapoor's very refreshing. Did you feel the same?