- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, the leading fashionista of the industry, can always inspire us to up our fashion game. She recently gave us an outfit goal with her tassel number and in fact, captioned her pictures, "Give me some tassel, give me some sparkle... and I'm a happy happy girl. 💃🏽." The actress gave us a photoshoot-perfect moment. Her ensemble was party-perfect and we have decoded the look for you.
Sonam wore an ivory outfit that was designed by Taller Marmo and available at Ranias Corner. The Neerja actress wore a Mrs. Ross Kaftan ensemble, which we thought was a unique number. Her attire featured a polo-neck scarf-like neck and the flared sleeves. Her ensemble was enhanced by fringe details and it was an asymmetrical number. Well, this number was certainly a tassel delight and Sonam Kapoor looked fabulous and elegant in her attire. She paired her outfit with heels from Valentino that went well with her look.
She carried a miniature black purse to up the glam effect. Sonam kept her jewellery game light but her jewellery certainly complemented her look. She wore a gorgeous silver stack bracelet, chic rings, and striking earrings that came from Repossi. The makeup was beautifully done with a glossy pink lip shade, heavy mascara and pink eye shadow. The wavy bun hairdo spruced up her avatar and completed her look. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Cedric Ribeiro