- 11 min ago Malaika Arora's Lehenga Set Is What We Recommend If You Are Planning On Attending A Wedding
- 56 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- News WATCH: Kanpur woman constable thrashes eve-teaser with shoe, video viral
- Technology NASA Administrator Shows Off Space Launch System For Upcoming Artemis Mission
- Finance Markets Open Higher; Yes Bank Sinks Another 4%
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Sports Chelsea to look for Hazard replacement as Lampard makes transfer plans
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Wait, what was that! We looked at this picture and we were wondering how can she even wear this attire? It didn't look good at all! On the contrary, this outfit amused us quite a bit. But any guesses who donned it? Well, who else but Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja.
Sonam, popular for her eccentric fashion sense, sometime takes the quirkiness too far. She does it to the extent that her dresses look rather comical and sadly inspire twitteratis to post memes and troll her, which we feel is quite mean. We are raising this issue because recently, Sonam pulled off this maxi dress for 'Veere Di Wedding' promotions.
And we were more than disappointed to see the stunning Sonam in this avatar. The problem with her maxi was that it neither exuded the bohemian look completely nor she looked totally cute in it.
Her dusty raspberry maxi dress seemed more like a maternity wear. It was one of the attires one could have worn for a halloween party instead.
Sonam's ensemble was way too loose and flowy and moreover, the exaggerated ruffled sleeves was quite a 'funny' element to the dress. The collar of her ensemble was rather tacky and didn't go well with her maxi dress.
Also, we loved her chunky tribal-style neckpiece, we thought it contrasted well with the colour of the dress and actually made her outfit look a little less drab. Her makeup was done nicely but her layered hairstyle looked a tad bit unkempt.
We didn't like her maxi dress at all! Let us know your views in the comments section on this.