- 56 min ago Taapsee Pannu And Bhumi Pednekar Give Us Party Looks That We Can Easily Ace
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things That Your Mother May Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Arranged Marriages Can Be Better Than What You Think, Know From Real People Why!
- 3 hrs ago How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Damaging Your Nails
- News ‘India’s foundation based on secularism’, says Shiv Sena mid alliance talks with NCP-Cong
- Movies Neha Dhupia And Angad Bedi's Photos With Daughter Mehr On Her First Birthday Are Winning Hearts!
- Sports Three players Tottenham could target with Mourinho in charge
- Finance 2 Midcap Stock Ideas That Are Good Long-Term Investments
- Technology Oppo Reno 3 With Dual-Mode 5G, ColorOS 7 Confirmed For December Launch
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The fashion queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja experiments a lot with her looks and ensembles. The Zoya Factor actress gives a twist to most of her outfits, which gives her an edge over her contemporaries. Also, we truly love her as she always gives us stylish inspiration frequently. So, let's take a close look at her latest sari look and decode it.
So, for the Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week's 2019 Grand Finale event, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore a beautiful plain white sari. She recently took to her Instagram to flaunt her sari look and left us impressed with her traditional avatar. Her Anamika Khanna sari was accentuated by multi-hued border. The border was intricately embroidered with florals and paisley motifs. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she teamed her sari with a matching blouse. The Neerja actress draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style. The interesting factor about her sari look was her bohemian jacket, which she paired with her sari and gave her look a modern twist. Her full-sleeved open front loose red-hued jacket was detailed with intricate thread work, fun tassels and pom-poms. The Veere Di Wedding actress completed her look with a pair of black juttis.
On the jewellery part, Sonam Kapoor accessorised her look with metallic kadas, a choker necklace, and earrings, which came from Apala by Sumit. The diva accentuated her look with an impeccable braid and looked like elegant. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She further spruced up her look with filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, curled lashes, purple eye shadow, soft blush, and purple lip tint.
We absolutely loved how Sonam Kapoor added a modern twist to her traditional attire. What do you think about her sari and jacket look? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.
All pic credits: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja