- 23 min ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- 23 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Latest Airport Wardrobe Includes Breezy And Boss Lady Outfits
- 38 min ago How To Get Nushrat Bharucha’s Glossy Make-up And Wet Hair Look
- 55 min ago Dream Girl Actress Nushrat Bharucha Has Long Dress Goals For Girls With Average Height
- News Another blast in Afghanistan near National ID Card department
- Movies Sonam Kapoor Clueless About Sanjay Dutt's Movie; Asks 'What Is Prassthanam?'
- Technology OnePlus Music Festival To Feature Performances From Katy Perry, Dua Lipa
- Finance ITC, Goldfrey Phililips, Golden Tobacco Rally After Cabinet Bans E-Cigarettes
- Sports Strauss backs Root as 'obvious guy' to captain England
- Automobiles Volkswagen Golf GTI Hot Hatchback’s India Launch Being Considered
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja finally gave us a break from the dramatic red carpet gowns at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. She balanced minimalism with maximalist with a modern suit that was designed by one of her favourites, Ralph & Russo. It was a contemporary, edgy number but her styling done by her sister, Rhea, gave the look a timeless appeal. Sonam's look had an edge and she looked distinctive. Sonam's attire had a voice, not noise.
Sharp and meticulously detailed, Sonam's tuxedo suit was dipped in the classic ivory hue. It featured a plunging neckline, thereby giving her ensemble a bold touch. Sonam pulled it off effortlessly and slayed it in style. It was a perfectly tailored outfit with crisp cuts and tapered pants. The classy jacket of hers was cinched at the waist and the voluminous drape was tied to the sleek belt. A tuxedo with a drape may not be a new concept on the international red carpet now but this number and look of Sonam's seemed very refreshing.
However, after Sonam's all-white ensemble, we felt that this year at Cannes, ivory seemed to be the ruling colour for the Indian celebs. She completed her look with Jimmy Choo white pumps, which added to the all-white look. Sonam, who did a photoshoot for Chopard earlier today, accentuated her look with a statement Chopard neckpiece. Her pear-shaped emeralds, white gold, and diamonds necklace came from the Red Carpet Collection of the brand whereas cushion-shaped emeralds, diamonds, platinum drop earrings were from Haute Joaillerie Collection of Chopard. The makeup was dewy with dominating smoky winged kohl with pink eye shadow and a glossy pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable bun completed her look. Sonam attended the premiere of 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood', which stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt in the lead. Mrs. Ahuja looked flawless. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.