- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja finally gave us a break from the dramatic red carpet gowns at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. She balanced minimalism with maximalist with a modern suit that was designed by one of her favourites, Ralph & Russo. It was a contemporary, edgy number but her styling done by her sister, Rhea, gave the look a timeless appeal. Sonam's look had an edge and she looked distinctive. Sonam's attire had a voice, not noise.
Sharp and meticulously detailed, Sonam's tuxedo suit was dipped in the classic ivory hue. It featured a plunging neckline, thereby giving her ensemble a bold touch. Sonam pulled it off effortlessly and slayed it in style. It was a perfectly tailored outfit with crisp cuts and tapered pants. The classy jacket of hers was cinched at the waist and the voluminous drape was tied to the sleek belt. A tuxedo with a drape may not be a new concept on the international red carpet now but this number and look of Sonam's seemed very refreshing.
However, after Sonam's all-white ensemble, we felt that this year at Cannes, ivory seemed to be the ruling colour for the Indian celebs. She completed her look with Jimmy Choo white pumps, which added to the all-white look. Sonam, who did a photoshoot for Chopard earlier today, accentuated her look with a statement Chopard neckpiece. Her pear-shaped emeralds, white gold, and diamonds necklace came from the Red Carpet Collection of the brand whereas cushion-shaped emeralds, diamonds, platinum drop earrings were from Haute Joaillerie Collection of Chopard. The makeup was dewy with dominating smoky winged kohl with pink eye shadow and a glossy pink lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable bun completed her look. Sonam attended the premiere of 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood', which stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt in the lead. Mrs. Ahuja looked flawless. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.