- 13 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 43 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 1 hr ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Or Deepika Padukone, Whose Black-Hued Attire Was More Impressive?
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Sports Rishabh Pant gets backing from Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- News Not a single citizen will be allowed to turn a refugee due to NRC, CAB: Mamata
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
After her gorgeous red-hued Masaba's anarkali, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us a distinctive fashion goal again at the latest promotional round of The Zoya Factor. She surprised us with her fashion avatar as took a quirky western turn. So, let's talk about her ensemble, which absolutely caught our attention.
So, the Neerja actress wore a Gucci outfit for the occasion. Her navy blue attire was sassy and adorned with printed cheery prints. Her ensemble consisted of a plunging neckline waistcoat and short flared pants. She also paired her ensemble with a complementing long blazer, which completed her quirky avatar. Well, you can always expect Sonam Kapoor to give us unique fashion ideas.
She colour-blocked her navy blue ensemble with satiny red bow-shaped heels, which were from none other than Christian Louboutin. She wasn't conservative about her accessories as well and notched up her fashion game with modern jewellery. She spruced up her look with a sleek layered neckpiece that was studded with precious stones and small dazzling hoops. Her makeup was beautifully done with winged eyeliner, pink-toned cheekbones, and a light pink lip shade. Sonam kapoor Ahuja wrapped up her look with a bun hairdo, which absolutely went well with her look.
The actress was also joined by co-star, Dulquer Salmaan and they also promoted their upcoming movie, The Zoya Factor at JW Marriott. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's look for the event? Let us know that in the comment section.