- 29 min ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 1 hr ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 8 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 13 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- News Bengaluru tragedy: 5 family members found dead due to suspected suicide, 2-year-old girl survives
- Finance Submission of Digital Life Certificates To Be Allowed From This Date
- Movies Sonu Sood Evaded Tax Worth Over Rs 20 Crore, Says I-T Department
- Technology Motorola To Launch Tablet With Stock Android Via Flipkart
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
These days, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been giving us oodles of fashion goals. Of late, she left us speechless with her stunning off-shoulder floral separates from Emilia Wickstead and now, the actress inspired us again to step up our fashion game with her white dress. With this outfit of hers, Sonam Kapoor exuded vintage vibes but most of all, she looked fresh and beautiful. So far, this year, this is one of the most beautiful outfits of Sonam's and we have decoded her ensemble for you.
So, Neerja actress wore a long dress that we felt was perfect for formal evening events. She was styled by Nikhil Mansata and her attire came from the label, The Row. Crafted from a soft and flowy fabric, Sonam Kapoor seemed relaxed in her comfy dress. Her outfit featured full flared sleeves with a lapel-like accent on the bodice, and the midi skirt was softly-pleated. Sonam paired her formal dress with golden heels from Aquazzura.
As for accessories, she kept it minimal with a pair of diamond studs, which went well with her look. She carried a textured brown purse with her that was from Gabriela Hearst. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye makeup. The middle-parted braids hairdo completed her look. Sonam Kapoor looked amazing. So, what do you think about her dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Phoebe Jordan Cowley