- 31 min ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 40 min ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 1 hr ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 3 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Bengaluru: People coming from other states to mandatorily undergo institutional quarantine
- Finance $1.2bn Arbitration Award: Govt Claims No Formal Proposal From Cairn To Resolve Dispute
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Meet the Fab 16 who took India to women's hockey semifinals
- Movies Arjun Bijlani Calls Rahul Vaidya ‘Hyena’ In Khatron Ke Khiladi Promo; Fans Trend ‘Apologize To Rahul Vaidya’
- Technology Vivo Y53s With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC To Arrive Soon In India; Price Revealed
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
These days, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been giving us oodles of fashion goals. Of late, she left us speechless with her stunning off-shoulder floral separates from Emilia Wickstead and now, the actress inspired us again to step up our fashion game with her white dress. With this outfit of hers, Sonam Kapoor exuded vintage vibes but most of all, she looked fresh and beautiful. So far, this year, this is one of the most beautiful outfits of Sonam's and we have decoded her ensemble for you.
So, Neerja actress wore a long dress that we felt was perfect for formal evening events. She was styled by Nikhil Mansata and her attire came from the label, The Row. Crafted from a soft and flowy fabric, Sonam Kapoor seemed relaxed in her comfy dress. Her outfit featured full flared sleeves with a lapel-like accent on the bodice, and the midi skirt was softly-pleated. Sonam paired her formal dress with golden heels from Aquazzura.
As for accessories, she kept it minimal with a pair of diamond studs, which went well with her look. She carried a textured brown purse with her that was from Gabriela Hearst. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye makeup. The middle-parted braids hairdo completed her look. Sonam Kapoor looked amazing. So, what do you think about her dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Phoebe Jordan Cowley