- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
This time, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's outfit of the night was about vibrant splash of colours and colour-block. She definitely wore a unique head-turning ensemble from Celia Kritharioti but was it good enough? Let's find out about her dress and look.
So, Sonam wore a gown for the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards and her particular number came from the designer's Spring Summer 2019 collection. This was one of the brightest ensembles of the evening and while, we liked the gown, we didn't like it much on Sonam. The voluminous gown featured a light pink-hued bodice, which was contrasted by a bright green skirt.
She accessorised it with a statement dazzling cuff and drop earrings studded with precious stone. Her jewellery came from the label, Zoya and didn't quite accentuate her look. The makeup was fine but the blue eye shadow didn't complement her look. However, the impeccable bun went well with her look. So, what do you think about Sonam's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.