- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 16 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- News Andamans: COVID-19 tally now at 6.568
- Sports As IPL put on hold young Jharkhand batsmen Saurabh, Virat support PPL in steel city
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been making vibrant splash at Cannes Film Festival 2019. Her latest ensembles were about bright hues and she looked postcard-perfect in her outfits. So, the diva did a photoshoot for Chopard and wore a yellow and a red dress. We thought she exuded cheerful vibes with her dresses. While one was so crisp, the other was totally breezy. Let's decode her ensembles, which have all our attention.
The Yellow Dress
So, Sonam wore a bright yellow dress that was custom designed by Ashi Studio. Her dress featured a structured bodice with impressive ruffled accents, which gave her attire a dramatic touch. The remaining portion was flared, crisp, and subtly pleated too. Posed against an idyllic backdrop, Sonam looked stunning. She teamed her ensemble with matching yellow strappy heels, which went well with her dress. The delicate earrings came from Chopard. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and the side-swept ponytail completed her look.
The Red Dress
Breezy and ruffled, Sonam's red dress was accentuated by sheer accents. Her attire came from Valentino and it was a column figure-flattering number with a sheer asymmetric overlay, which featured flared sleeves and layered accents. The attire was high neck and voluminous and Sonam pulled it off beautifully. She accessorised her look with heart-shaped studs, which came from Chopard. The makeup was marked by heavy mascara and pink lip shade. However, it was her floral-adorned hairdo, which elevated her style quotient.
So, which attire of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's you liked more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.