- 16 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 25 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 38 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It is a special day for Sonam and Anand Ahuja, as the couple celebrate their first wedding anniversary today. The family members of Sonam have taken to their Instagram feeds to congratulate the couple. However, the one post that made her hearts melt was by Sonam's brother and actor, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor. It was a candid moment and the picture certainly brought out the royal flavour.
As seen in the pic, Sonam was dressed in a gorgeous green sari, which was accentuated by sheer accents and intricate floral embroidery in white. We loved her understated sari, which was elegantly draped and exuded vintage vibes. She teamed her sari with a subtly-done peach dupatta that absolutely elevated her look. Sonam's jewellery was on the elaborate side with the statement jadau neckpiece, heavy kada, and striking maang-tikka.
Anand, on the other hand, totally kept it humble as he held his wife's palm. He wore a white bandhgala kurta and paired it with pyjamas. He completed his look with an ivory safa, and well with this he certainly taught us that minimal is classy. Sonam and Anand looked unforgettable. What do you think about their outfits?