- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It had been a while for Sonali Bendre Behl since she got out of her track pants. Well, the seasoned actress and a cancer survivor, Sonali looked absolutely ethereal at the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She looked radiant in an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla ensemble, which we thought was one of the most intricate outfits of the evening.
So, Sonali looked like a dream in her burgundy 'Judi' sherwani, which elaborated on the meticulous craftsmanship of the country. It was a full-sleeved attire, which was nuanced by gold sequinned hand embroidery and the actress paired it with complementing flared bottoms. Sonali gracefully draped a matching dupatta, which was accentuated by embellished border.
The actress teamed her ensemble with gorgeous juttis, which came from the label, Needledust. She accessorised her look with a shimmering kada and delicate drop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a maroon lip shade. We thought Sonali was a vision to behold. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.